Black Friday Travel Sales and EZ Air

karatemom2

We have used EZ Air to book our flights a couple of times and with the exception of minor glitches it has worked well, but I'm still not completely sold on the service. However, I'm willing to try again. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience booking with EZ Air during the Black Friday weekend when a lot of travel goes on sale. Did you find the EZ Air prices reflected those discounts? I'd love to know if anyone has any experience they can share.

52 minutes ago, karatemom2 said:

We have used EZ Air to book our flights a couple of times and with the exception of minor glitches it has worked well, but I'm still not completely sold on the service. However, I'm willing to try again. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience booking with EZ Air during the Black Friday weekend when a lot of travel goes on sale. Did you find the EZ Air prices reflected those discounts? I'd love to know if anyone has any experience they can share.

We rebooked our airfare today and save $150 per person.  Princess website was slow however, we just keep on trying and got through. 

Edited by DHP1
  • Like 2

I don't have experience to share regarding Black Friday, but we have used EZ Air many times with no problems.  We just came back from Europe using EZ Air and saved a bunch on our first class flights. 

With flexible fares there's really no downside to booking.  If you see a good fare over Black Friday weekend, then book it.  One of the best things IMO about EZ Air flexible fares is the ability to re-fare.  I check our airfare every single day and have re-fared many times when the price dropped.  Super easy to do yourself on the personalizer.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1