Lisbon private tour

Dgoddess61

If anyone wants to make the most of their visit when in Lisbon I highly recommend Sadik Anvarali.  We booked him for 5 days to show us the sites.  We never felt rush or hurried.  He was so kind & caring.  His car was luxurious with massaging seats and WiFi.  We visited Pena Palace, Sintra, Quinta da Regaleira, Casis, listened to Fado Music, visited the Westernmost Point of Continental Europe, Évora, Chapel of Bones, Roman Temple, Cathedral of Évora, Christ the King Statue,  viewpoint for Golden Gate Bridge, Nazaré, Porto, Douro Valley, and many more 

IMG_9956.jpeg

IMG_9839.jpeg

IMG_1847.jpeg

IMG_9624.jpeg

IMG_9814.jpeg

IMG_9813.jpeg

IMG_9945.jpeg

IMG_9915.jpeg

IMG_9859.jpeg

IMG_9725.jpeg

IMG_9719.jpeg

• 4 months later...
On 11/23/2023 at 1:01 PM, Dgoddess61 said:

https://www.facebook.com/sadik.anvarali?mibextid=LQQJ4d

Above is the link!  Sadly tomorrow is my last day of touring with him!  I promise he will not disappoint!

if anyone is still reading on this thread.....I reached out to him and booked based on your review.   There is not much out there about him....Should I be nervous?  anyone else use him??

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2024 at 6:16 PM, cfomac said:

if anyone is still reading on this thread.....I reached out to him and booked based on your review.   There is not much out there about him....Should I be nervous?  anyone else use him??

We just used Sadik in March and were so glad we did. After making my initial contact with him, I had so many questions trying to build the "perfect" tour. I can't count the number of times I contacted him with questions or to make changes to the "perfect" tour we put together.

The best part was he delivered 100%. True, there is not much out there but I felt pretty good once we began talking. 

Don't be nervous!  You won't be disappointed.