Schedule for Ultimate Southern Caribbean - January 2026

zitsky

Based on what I've learned so far, this cruise has been done in different ships.  Does anyone know when the early 2026 schedule (January) might come out or what ship might be assigned to it?  Is January a good time for the Caribbean?

10 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Based on what I've learned so far, this cruise has been done in different ships.  Does anyone know when the early 2026 schedule (January) might come out or what ship might be assigned to it?  Is January a good time for the Caribbean?

January is a great time for the Caribbean, especially if trying to get away from a cold climate. We have Jan 2024 booked on NCL  (Viva)  and Jan 2025 on Celebrity (Constellation)... haven't looked at 2026 yet ... but likely will book one for 2026.

• Thanks 1

I am going on the Ultimate Southern Caribbean cruise in 2024 and there are currently 3 different ships doing a similar itinerary, there should be multiple options available whenever they open up.

The only 2026 Caribbean cruises open are for the newest E-class Xcel...

12 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

I am going on the Ultimate Southern Caribbean cruise in 2024 and there are currently 3 different ships doing a similar itinerary, there should be multiple options available whenever they open up.

The only 2026 Caribbean cruises open are for the newest E-class Xcel...

That’s my other choice but only 3 ports in 7 days.

18 minutes ago, zitsky said:

That’s my other choice but only 3 ports in 7 days.

Generally it seems the new ships have more sea days, which  maybe a good thing with more tome to explore the fancy new ship.

NCL is a bit of an odd duck with our upcoming Viva from San Juan - brand new ship and NO sea days.... We have been to all but I think one of the ports, so hoping we have more time to explore the ship when others are in port on a couple of days.

January is a great time to cruise a Southern Caribbean itinerary. It may be a bit chilly in Fort Lauderdale or the Bahamas, but the farther southern islands like Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, are warm year-round. For me, a 10-12 day Southern itinerary is perfect - usually one or 2 sea days on the front end, which gives me time to relax and get into vacation mode, several port days in a row, then a couple sea days on the back end to let me unwind again as I get ready to go back to the grind.

• Like 1