Embarkation Day question

Not having cruised in seven years or something, and certainly not MSC before, I was wondering if at Port Miami it would be possible to swing through and drop off luggage with the porters, and then come back again a bit later with us actual passengers? I've got a rental car rented and I just don't see it accommodating all of us *and* the luggage in one trip. Maybe it simply gets dropped off beforehand and we Uber over, but that itself is going to have to be a pretty large car - borderline on the XL's even. 

Is that scenario possible do you think? And that aside, what are others doing?

5 hours ago, Avatar345 said:

Not having cruised in seven years or something, and certainly not MSC before, I was wondering if at Port Miami it would be possible to swing through and drop off luggage with the porters, and then come back again a bit later with us actual passengers? I've got a rental car rented and I just don't see it accommodating all of us *and* the luggage in one trip. Maybe it simply gets dropped off beforehand and we Uber over, but that itself is going to have to be a pretty large car - borderline on the XL's even. 

Is that scenario possible do you think? And that aside, what are others doing?

depending on who you rent the car from most places have shuttles to take you to the ship after you drop off the car.