Spa reservation question

dcloer

I’m not sure what is going on.  I’m trying to make a spa appointment for my 1/6/24 cruise and they all say $0 and when I go in and pick date and time it kicks me out of the app.  I don’t need to update the app so I’m not sure what’s going on.  Anyone else having issues?  Can I call and book, I was going to give it for a Christmas gift!  Thanks!

1 minute ago, TheDawg79 said:

You can’t make those appointments yet. It’s a glitch and have the same glitch on my 12/24 sailing. Cruise lines aren’t know for having the best IT departments

So I will need to wait to get on the ship?

3 minutes ago, dcloer said:

So I will need to wait to get on the ship?

Possibly, but it will probably open up sooner. When you see an actual $ cost next to each spa service, then you can book. There is no rhyme or reason when things like this open up. Sometimes it’s a couple of weeks before embarkation, sometimes a few days, and sometimes not until you board.

I am currently on the Epic and have just spoken to the cruise next team on board to see if I can pre book the spa thermal on the star in Feb. I was told that you can book on the app from 60 days before and if we have an issue ring guest services