Which Ferryline to choose: Smiths or Speedys

feirlin

I am trying to find out if theres a big difference between the two. Smith's has better times for us than Speedys but I keep hearing about Speedys having new ferrys. Anybody have an recommendations? Smiths would give us more time on the Baths (our ship doesnt leave til 6pm) so that was my first choice (but if it takes a lot longer to get there..maybe Speedys?) Any insight would be appreciated!

Hi Feirlin. WE used Speedys last week and it was perfect. Just get off the ship,turn left and you will be at the ferry in 10 minutes,(not worth getting a taxi). For $35 each we got the Ferry, Speedys own taxi to and from the Baths,a meal & a large glass of rum punch. The meal has to be had in a place near the ferry, so suggest you either have lunch before going to the Baths or arrange with the taxi driver to pick you up at a time to allow you to eat before taking the ferry back. The meal we had was a Cheesburger ,fries, coleslaw,potato salad,onion rings(a big meal) and the rum punch and this was all within the price of the ticket,if you spend over $10 you just pay the difference. We wish we could have stayed longer so go as early as possible you will love it. Regards:D:D

It really does not matter. We have taken both. Speedy's are newer. Smith's also usually has some kind of deal that includes ferry + taxi to Baths on Virgin Gorda. I would just pick the one that suits your needs better time-wise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived