Tampa and MCO questions

Cshgrand

Hi,

We arrive in MCO on Friday 1st Dec at 16:15 and currently planning to take the 20:15 Greyhound bus from Orlando to Tampa booked (no suitable direct flights from UK to Tampa on that day). If we clear immigration quicker than anticipated, we are considering taking a Lyft or Uber to Tampa. I have downloaded both apps and added payment methods but where would the collection point be to pick one up ant MCO and does anyone have an idea about the rough cost to Tampa? Or is there a shuttle that runs regularly from the airport.

We board Enchantement of the Seas in Tampa on the next morning, 2nd December and are planning to walk from the Barrymore Hotel along the Riverwalk to get to the port that morning. Jet lag and a very habitual 6am UK time wake up mean this is a better idea than it might sound…

I can see a Publix Super Market on Bayshore, but is there anywhere directly on route to purchase a couple bottles of wine and some cans of coke to take on board?

Thanks,

Catherine 

30 minutes ago, Cshgrand said:

Hi,

We arrive in MCO on Friday 1st Dec at 16:15 and currently planning to take the 20:15 Greyhound bus from Orlando to Tampa booked (no suitable direct flights from UK to Tampa on that day). If we clear immigration quicker than anticipated, we are considering taking a Lyft or Uber to Tampa. I have downloaded both apps and added payment methods but where would the collection point be to pick one up ant MCO and does anyone have an idea about the rough cost to Tampa? Or is there a shuttle that runs regularly from the airport.

We board Enchantement of the Seas in Tampa on the next morning, 2nd December and are planning to walk from the Barrymore Hotel along the Riverwalk to get to the port that morning. Jet lag and a very habitual 6am UK time wake up mean this is a better idea than it might sound…

I can see a Publix Super Market on Bayshore, but is there anywhere directly on route to purchase a couple bottles of wine and some cans of coke to take on board?

Thanks,

Catherine 

https://www.tpashuttles.com/mco-to-tpa-shuttle/

here is another option for transportation to Tampa..

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, SUESEABE said:

We board Radiance of the Seas in Tampa. Anyone know which terminal they use?

The port schedule also lists terminal assignments.

But you can't go wrong; the terminals are side-by-side next to each other. Just look for your ship when you arrive in the port area.

https://www.porttb.com/cruise-schedules

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2023 at 7:57 AM, Cshgrand said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Catherine 

The rideshare pick up area is very clearly marked at MCO including numbers to use for your rideshare driver.  You could have an issue finding a rideshare given the distance and traffic.  They won't make much money.  Consider the Tampa shuttle instead