Taking a baby on Royal Caribbean

Juliecruzin

I’ve been on several cruises but never with a baby. We’re considering booking next year on anthem of the seas out of Southampton when our baby will be 7 months.

looking for any tips from anyone that has taken a similar aged baby on board.

what type of equipment will royal provide - I’ve seen mentions of a pack and play (how comfy is the mattress?), are they able to provide anything else  - ie sterilisers  etc? If not are you allowed to take your own steriliser on board?

how did you find meals on board? We’ll only be a month into weaning so unsure yet if we’ll manage baby led or not. Can the dining rooms do puréed/mashed food if necessary and are there any baby food jars/pouches available on board?

any other tips greatly appreciated, will likely be our first full holiday so all the great unknown 

It has been 18 years since I did this but it was very easy when we did it.  The ship did supply a pack and play - one of the portable cribs that all packs up - mattress is thin but since we owned our own and our baby had slept in it when we visited freinds etcetra it was no issues.

They were really helpful on board especially with heating stuff up and things.   Unfortunately I don't remember how we did with food, hopefully someone else will chime in with more recent experience.