Seascape Walking Deck

Bgwest

First time on Seascape rapidly approaching. 
Is there a covered walking deck? Promenade Deck, for example. 
I’ve scoured the deck plans on the MSC site as well as on other independent websites and just cannot determine with 100% certainty if such a place exists. 

We were on the ship in April. We love a morning walk! While there is no designated jogging path, we found we could walk a horseshoe (one end was blocked off I think for yacht club) on either deck 8 or 9 if I recall. Some parts were under a a slight overhang. It worked out pretty well for us to do that daily.

We walked every morning out on deck 8 outside, with a hat that would not blow away. Sometimes the wind was so so strong on one side we kept to the other side, back and forth. If it was raining we would walk inside on deck 8 or 7 or 6. Many times all three. Then we would also walk around the Jungle Pool, but only in the early morning and mostly when the sliding roof was open. Closed it is 'stuffy'. We would also walk in a circle around the MarkeyPlace Buffet every morning around 7 am, no lines no passengers.

1 hour ago, Bgwest said:

Thanks for the photos. 

And they ruin the entire experience by putting a smoking area right in the middle of it? Criminal!!

Actually there are 2 smoking sections on deck 8 starboard side. One outside the Loft Cafe, the other just before the Infinity pool adjacent to the Infinity Bar. What is most disturbing is that the smokers at the one outside the Loft Cafe are constantly interrupting the performers all night long going in and out the exit from the Loft Cafe for a smoke and a drink.

Edited by morpheusofthesea

1 hour ago, Bgwest said:

Thanks for the photos. 

And they ruin the entire experience by putting a smoking area right in the middle of it? Criminal!!

20 minutes ago, morpheusofthesea said:

there are 2 smoking sections on deck 8 starboard side.

I am so sorry, Morpheus is correct - I meant to say starboard (right) side, not port side.

The smoking section is in front of the Loft Cafe, then as you move forward you will pass a large hot tub, then you will see this area:

image.thumb.jpeg.dee1f968791f84658790cc77aae457c3.jpeg

and will keep zigzagging until you reach this locked door:

image.thumb.jpeg.0e6b3c1298f69f3f6a19d0aa3e29fc4c.jpeg

and then you walk back.