Victory or Triumph - Which would you choose?

xz3k3x

Trying to book next year's cruise and would like some input into either the Victory or the Triumph. The are both Eastern cruises and only a year apart in age.

What would you recommend?

We chose Triumph. The reviews are much better, I chose Triumph because I wanted to get to Cozumel (Victory goes to Costa Maya) and, although decor is low on my list of priorities, the dining rooms and GREEN themed motif that goes throughout many of the public areas was a bit too much for me to handle. Triumph's decor seems a little more subtle than Victory's.

Anyway, that was my criteria and how we made our decision. Good luck with yours! :)

Essentially same ship layout, essentially same itinerary. Is there a price difference? Better cabin choice or availability? If all else is the same, start looking at cruiseclues.com and see if the public area pictures appeal more from one ship or the other. Other than that, toss a coin.

I have been on both,, Triumph to the Western carribean and Victory to the Eastern Carribean.. both are the same layout.. and enjoyed both. Like cherylandtk said,, Toss a coin and enjoy.

Archived