Chocolate on the Eclipse?

zitsky

I really need my chocolate fix.  Is Cafe Al Bacio the best place?  For mochas, pain au chocolat?  What about the restaurants?  Any chocolate desserts on a consistent basis?  We’re going to Murano, Tuscan and Blu on Eclipse.

A few weeks ago, there was NOWHERE to get a chocolate fix after the first few days! Aside from very artificial box consistency cake from OVC, there was nothing. No chocolate tart, no chocolate chip cookies, brownies etc. When you find some early in the week, stock a couple in your fridge!

1 hour ago, kruzerci said:

A few weeks ago, there was NOWHERE to get a chocolate fix after the first few days! Aside from very artificial box consistency cake from OVC, there was nothing. No chocolate tart, no chocolate chip cookies, brownies etc. When you find some early in the week, stock a couple in your fridge!

I was on the eclipse 2 weeks ago and at Cafe al Bacio there was chocolate something pretty much every afternoon.  A couple of days it was all chocolate in the case.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 9:45 PM, bjahil47 said:

Murano has a delicious Chocolate Soufflé!  There is always chocolate to be found!  There is usually chocolate ice cream in Oceanview!  Enjoy!

We will be in Murano’s a few times.

i have a good local steakhouse in Durham, NC with a very disappointing chocolate soufflé that is almost like a pudding.  Not good.