I need BEACH HELP!!!!!!

bellazoemom

:confused: I need to find a beach that is not to busy, good food and drinks, clear water with NO rocks (we have little kids). I still have not figured out what beach to go to and now that I read there are lots of rocks in the water at paradise beach..I really don't know where to go. I have a large group depending on me to pick a place and I really need your help! (passion island isn't a choice because carnival miracle isn't offering it.)

PLEASE HELP ME!

It may be hard to find a beach club with just sand and no rocks since Wilma washed away alot of the sand. While many beaches trucked in sand the shores are still a bit rocky...

That said... Chen Rio on the east side may be worth looking at as well as some of the larger Beach resorts that offer day passes. You may be able to find something at http://www.wilmacozumel.com/. There have been lots of updates on the beaches posted. Also look at

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Beaches for beach info

Hope this is helpful.

Hola,

Let me assure you that PB is not really rocky. There are a few rocks in the water, but wading around them is no problem. PB is where I would go if I had small children, but since our kids are grown and GONE, we can go anywhere that our hearts desire. Chen Rio sounds good from what I have gathered. I believe that it is a lagoon of sorts that is protected. Cozgal, correct me if I am wrong.

If crowds bother you, try going to the beach as soon as you can. From what I have seen, the main beaches (Paradise, San Fransico and Playa Mia) fill up around noon, but we were there for 2 hours before the crowd arrived.

Isn't the water at chin rio rough?

The water on the eastern side is rough with strong currents. Chen Rio, as Clackey noted, is somewhat protected and the water is usually pretty calm.

Another idea that would increase your options, would be to buy water shoes for the little ones and go to one of the beach clubs that has lots for the kids to do.

Archived