Upgrade from guaranteed cabin to select my own

BVILady

Good Afternoon. Does anyone have an e-mail address for HAL to get that done. Have been hanging on the phone for too long and no luck with the chat, it doesn't connect at all. Thanks in advance. Booked already but cannot find anything to change this on their website. Do not recall even being offered the option when I made my booking, just cabin-category.

11 minutes ago, BVILady said:

Good Afternoon. Does anyone have an e-mail address for HAL to get that done. Have been hanging on the phone for too long and no luck with the chat, it doesn't connect at all. Thanks in advance. Booked already but cannot find anything to change this on their website. Do not recall even being offered the option when I made my booking, just cabin-category.

Assume you booked this yourself online rather than using a TA or PCC?

19 minutes ago, DE Solo said:

Assume you booked this yourself online rather than using a TA or PCC?

yeap seems to have been a mistake. But too late now. Read somewhere that bookings made with a cruiseline direct can be transfered at a later date to a TA, is that correct for HAL also?

Edited by BVILady
forgot something

42 minutes ago, BVILady said:

yeap seems to have been a mistake. But too late now. Read somewhere that bookings made with a cruiseline direct can be transfered at a later date to a TA, is that correct for HAL also?

I've done that but there is a deadline I'm not sure if it's 30 or 60 days.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BVILady said:

Good Afternoon. Does anyone have an e-mail address for HAL to get that done. Have been hanging on the phone for too long and no luck with the chat, it doesn't connect at all.

You can cancel via email if you want.

1 hour ago, POA1 said:

You can cancel via email if you want.

Try.    guestrelations@hollandamerica.com or Hal_Res_Supervisor@hollandamerica.com. Letters that are capitalized and not capitalized are how I have them in my contacts. Some reason I couldn't do a copy and paste. Those underscores as supposed to be there . Maybe that will help

Edited by shadow 123
  • Thanks 1