Flights by Celebrity question

zacsc

5 minutes ago, zacsc said:

Hello,

If we book a Pay Later/Risk Free fare and the fare goes down before our final payment, can we cancel the reservation and rebook with the new fare on our own.

Thanks.

Yes - you can change your Celeb flights (multiple times before final payment) or cancel and book on your own (before final payment).

Yes we have done it many times, but you have to call FBC to do it as it cannot be done online. Once ticketed you can also upgrade to PE or BC online with the airline direct.  We did this for our flights next month from LAX to Sydney, Aus. We purchased and paid for our flights with FBC and last week American Airlines offered us a $1200pp upgrade to Business class from Premium Economy. We have never had any issues with FBC and will always use them for overseas flights.  We also use the HAL Flight Ease for booking flights on HAL, but unlike FBC changes in flights, cancelations of booked flights and seat choices can be done online anytime with HAL FE.

5 hours ago, terrydtx said:

Yes we have done it many times, but you have to call FBC to do it as it cannot be done online. Once ticketed you can also upgrade to PE or BC online with the airline direct.  We did this for our flights next month from LAX to Sydney, Aus. We purchased and paid for our flights with FBC and last week American Airlines offered us a $1200pp upgrade to Business class from Premium Economy. We have never had any issues with FBC and will always use them for overseas flights.  We also use the HAL Flight Ease for booking flights on HAL, but unlike FBC changes in flights, cancelations of booked flights and seat choices can be done online anytime with HAL FE.

You can talk to Flights By Celebrity through their assistance email address and they will book or cancel the flights you want too, if you don’t feel like calling them or need an immediate response.  I booked some Flights by Celebrity via email because I had a computer glitch that wouldn’t let me select the flights I wanted on the website, and then when I found a better deal myself on Black Friday through an airline directly, I was able to email the same person who had assisted me with the booking and he cancelled the flights for me.