Fantasy March 2-9: do I have any chance

Betsypaige

at Remy dessert experience and/or Palo dinner?  I’ve already booked my excursions off the ship, so these are the two things I really want. My booking window opens on 12/18…

I know no one can really tell, but at least I might know whether I should have hope…

Thsnks! 

Edited by Betsypaige

On a 7-night cruise, you should be able to book Palo dinner, on the ship if not in advance. We were able to book a dinner halfway through our 7-night Fantasy cruise last January. 

The Remy dessert experience allows fewer guests than Palo, but is also more expensive (though totally worth it) so that's harder to predict. All you can do is try, and ask to get on the waitlist if you're unable to book in advance.

Good luck!

On 12/5/2023 at 1:33 PM, mommb said:

On a 7-night cruise, you should be able to book Palo dinner, on the ship if not in advance. We were able to book a dinner halfway through our 7-night Fantasy cruise last January. 

The Remy dessert experience allows fewer guests than Palo, but is also more expensive (though totally worth it) so that's harder to predict. All you can do is try, and ask to get on the waitlist if you're unable to book in advance.

Good luck!

Thank you so much! Not that long now before I can start booking ..finally!