Cruise Vanished from Booking

BarnCat1

This is just a general question. 

I have been following a cruise that we were interested in.  I checked all the ports that the ship was scheduled to be in and it was there along with the other ships in port on those days.  I was just about to book this weekend and now the cruise is gone from the itinerary to book it and it's also gone from all the ports it was scheduled to be in.  

Would this mean it's been cancelled or could they just be tweaking the itinerary?

I thought maybe the Black Friday sales had something to do with it but having it missing from all the ports makes me second guess that. 

Glad I didn't already have it booked.  I think we'll need to find another cruise either way.  🤷‍♀️

32 minutes ago, BarnCat1 said:

This is just a general question. 

I have been following a cruise that we were interested in.  I checked all the ports that the ship was scheduled to be in and it was there along with the other ships in port on those days.  I was just about to book this weekend and now the cruise is gone from the itinerary to book it and it's also gone from all the ports it was scheduled to be in.  

Would this mean it's been cancelled or could they just be tweaking the itinerary?

I thought maybe the Black Friday sales had something to do with it but having it missing from all the ports makes me second guess that. 

Glad I didn't already have it booked.  I think we'll need to find another cruise either way.  🤷‍♀️

Try tomorrow.  Updates on the weekend often disrupt the website.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, davencl said:

Try tomorrow.  Updates on the weekend often disrupt the website.

It's still not listed on the booking page.  What about the cruise being removed from all of the ports, including the port it's departing from?  Red flag alert that we should start looking for another sailing? 

It's still weekend for NCL who is based in Miami. They will come to work at 9 AM and then slowly realize that "ah there has been a mistake on the updates they did during the weekend" and start sorting it out. The cruise may come back by tomorrow morning. 

Or then it truly  is cancelled but tbh anything strange that happens during the weekend on a NCL website is most likely due to their IT department doing something...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liljo22 said:

Which ship?  

When you say you checked the ports, are you talking about the individual port schedules that the ports show?

Yes, I like to do that to see what ships are scheduled to be in port with our ship and to get an idea of how crowded the ports will be.  About a week ago I made a list. Checked Saturday when I saw the cruise wasn't available for booking anymore and it wasn't listed at any of the ports.  

well, if you're checking the actual schedules of the ports on their independently operated websites, and you believe the ship was listed there previously on all those sites/schedules, but it's now gone from all those ports' websites/schedules, then i'd say, yes, there is a good chance that itinerary has been canceled. 

• Like 1