Completing online FunPass vs. conventional?

Kaki321

OK, maybe I am missing something here, but what is the deterrent (if any) to completing your boarding FunPass online?

Have never had the option before as this wasn't available in 2003 when I last cruised.

I am just outside the 40 day period where if I complete it now, I will get some note in my docs that tells me it's done. If I complete it within the 40 day window I guess I have to print them out

From what I can read, there is some "funPass" line you get to go in if you have completed online, but we are in the Skipper's Club, so that really isn't a draw for me

Can anyone help me with the pros and cons?

thanks,

When they actually had a Fun PAss line it helped speed things up immensely. I probably got onthe ship faster in New Orleans with the Fun PAss than the people in the skippers club. However, the last time we sailed out of Galveston, there was no seperate line for the Fun Pass. It seems everyone is doing it these days, so that line would probably be longer than the other. The benefit is that you don't have to fill out the personal information at the pier, thereby saving you a few (10-15) minutes at boarding.

Shawn

Kaki, the biggest plus is that you're able to take the time now with filling in your info for the return trip after the cruise (transportation, flight info for all flights, hotel info if you're staying after) instead of at check-in.

You have until the day before I believe, so even if your docs include the pages for that info, you can still do it online before you board.

Archived