Seeking Advice on Power Outlet Availability on Carnival Jubilee and Its Sister Ships (Mardi Gras or Celebration)

FirstTimeCruiser27

I'm preparing for my cruise on the Carnival Jubilee next month. I would appreciate some advice about the power outlets on board from anyone who has sailed on its sister ships, the Carnival Mardi Gras or the Carnival Celebration. Were there enough outlets to comfortably charge multiple devices simultaneously, such as your and your cabinmate's phones and tablets?

46 minutes ago, FirstTimeCruiser27 said:

I'm preparing for my cruise on the Carnival Jubilee next month. I would appreciate some advice about the power outlets on board from anyone who has sailed on its sister ships, the Carnival Mardi Gras or the Carnival Celebration. Were there enough outlets to comfortably charge multiple devices simultaneously, such as your and your cabinmate's phones and tablets?

there is plenty of outlets, we were on the Mardi Gras last month, there are USB ports and also

power outlets,

• Like 2

John Heald did a video walk-through of the Jubilee last week. On the desk area (like normal) there were 3 regular outlets and 4 USB outlets. Now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing a European plug-in with the set-up. This next cruise is going to feel so decadent with all those power options. 😉

• Like 1