Quicktrip stop at Vancouver cruise terminal.

seaworthy1

Looking into Vancouver/SEATAC by bus.  Does anyone know where bay 11 is?  "Meet Quicktrip rep at 9:00am at bay 11 on cruise level"  These are the instructions for catching the bus, where is bay 11.  I assume it will be apparent once we disembark, however I like having my ducks in a row. Thanks

Detoured into Canada Place during my walk today and went down to the Cruise Level (CS) via the parkade elevators.  Here's a picture from just outside the elevator area into the parkade towards the cruise terminal area (though I'm used to dropping off people on levels further down??).  I'm assuming  the numbers marked on the pillars are the bus bays with 11 being closest in my picture.  Defer to @nw gardener to confirm. 

PXL_20231212_182340478a.jpg

• Like 1

Yes,  that's the bus bays...not hard to find after getting through the customs line, plenty of port staff herding people along this past June.  There's always the chance of bus bay assignments changing by the time cruise season starts again.  This past June we got through customs and off the ship so fast we had to wait in a sitting area next to the doors leading out to the bus bays. Thanks Milhouse!

• Like 1