Drinks prices gone up very recently?

kayelbee

I noticed the Captain's and Commodore's Wine packages have not only gone up in price very recently (£134 for 6 bottles Captain's and £178 Commodore's) but some wines which were previously Captains are now Commodore (Gavi di Gavi)

Does anyone have a wine and other drinks list from the last couple of weeks so we can see the new prices and see if the packages are still reasonable value?

Edited by kayelbee

3 hours ago, kayelbee said:

Does anyone have a wine and other drinks list from the last couple of weeks so we can see the new prices and see if the packages are still reasonable value?

I can post some later once I get back onboard Azura, but the prices do seem to have snuck up a bit recently - and the impact it seems to have had is fewer people in the Planet Bar drinking than in the past but no difference in Brodies where it is still rammed full. 

I believe just twice so far this year, in May and September.  

When we were on Iona between 28th October and 11th November, the printed menus in the bars reflected the price increase, but those on the My Holiday app (non-app) hadn't been updated since the May increase. That was a fleet wide error as I wrote in my reports.

4 hours ago, insidecabin said:

Recent email.

"Book an applicable Select Price or Early Saver holiday of 5 nights or more, departing from 1 March 2024, and you could be raising a glass to 20% off the Classic drinks package^ when bought at the time of booking."

Hi

Im sure I saw this posted earlier today,,,it seems to have vanished.

With my PC discount (7.5%) it makes a 14nt DP down to £930.

Thats made my mind up.