Blue Hole and Bamboo Raft with Mark's Tours

Grimster

Mark's communication was a 10 out of 10. I had multiple questions and wanted to use specific companies for my tour and Mark arranged everything. Mark was on time, very informative, fun and professional. We had a group of 18 people and every single person had a great time. At first we were hesitant about leaving our bags on the bus because we had cash in them but we were doing water activities and didn't really have a choice and I'm happy to say that at the end of the day, the only thing that was missing is a pair of sandals that I forgot on the bus when we left. Mark prides himself on making sure that everyone is taken care of and having a good time. I know that there are a lot of options for booking tours but you won't be disappointed booking with Mark Morris of Mark's Tours. He has a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100055204509571 or you can email him at marcogm2650@gmail.com. Do your research and contact him with what you want to do and what companies you want to use (if you're selective as I am) and he will make it happen the way you want

What specific tour did you do at the Blue Hole?  It seems like there are multiple companies but they all seem to show pictures at the same spot.  I think I saw a video on Youtube showing that some companies only have access to certain parts of the river.