Travelling From Tampa To Other Port?

montana200024

Other than renting a car which would be the cheapest and most convenient, you are going to find your options are pretty limited for going from Tampa to Ft Lauderdale. I don't believe there is any train service between those two nor are there any other easily accessible public transportation facilities. You may be able to find a company that can provide a driver and car who will take you but the cost will be high.

Good luck and have a great next cruise.

Tampa is located in West Central Florida and Ft. Lauderdale is located in Southeast Florida. They are on opposite coasts. You would pay and arm and leg for a taxi. I'm not sure about limo service but you could check out Cruise Connection. They are a bus service that transports between airports and various cruise ports around the state.

You could also just fly to FLL. You can usually find a good price. My friend's husband flys from Tampa to FLL every week for work. He finds really great, cheap airfare. The Tampa port is only about 15 minutes from the airport. Other options will probably cost more than a flight except if you can hook up with Cruise Connections.

It's 200 miles from Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale. I can't imagine what the cost for a taxi or limo would cost, even if you could find one that would be to make the trip. If your husband refuses to rent a car, then your best option would probably be to fly. I did an Expedia search and it looks as if you can fly for as little as $74.00 pp.

Archived