Has anyone taken this excursion by RCCL

Broch

We are in San Juan on the 2nd of May from 2 pm until 8 pm and was thinking of taking RCCL's walking tour excursion. I see there are other independent tours but I do not think they fit in with our schedule. I would be thankful for anyone's comments if they have taken this tour and if it was to their satisfaction.

We did the walking tour on our own a couple of times. Here is a link to the one I printed out if you want to do it on your own. http://www.frommers.com/destinations/sanjuan/0323010008.html

I am sure that doing it with a guide would be fun, too, and they probably have a lot of things to tell you that aren't on the link I gave. I also hear that Frommer's Caribbean book is great.

Have a wonderful cruise. Some day I want to visit your country. It is on my list of things to do before I die!

Thank you Sheffie for the link. I did think about just doing it on our own as the cost of $74 for two does seem a bit much unless it gives addmission fees to castle or some other place of interest. I will most probably wait until I am on the ship and see the Excursions desk to get further info on the Tour. I am sure you would love Scotland. It is only the unpredictable weather that is a negative, but there are plenty positives.:)

Archived