Cotentin D-Day Landing Sites

Eno

In April will be on the Sky with a day in Cherbourg France.  Looking at excursions and there is an excursion listed for 5.5 hours as Cotentin D-Day Landing Sites.

Question is there are two options but doesn't say what the difference is.  8:30 - 2:00 for 109.00 per adult or 8:30 - 2:30 for 149.00 per adult.  In the Excursion Details there is nothing listed as being different and the times add up to the 5.5 hours.  How would I found out the details.  Don't want to wait until on the ship to book.

What I can't figure out one is 8:30 - 2:00 and one is 8:30 - 2:30, one is 109 and one is 149. No additional info in the description.  I'll call princess and see if they have any info other than reading off the description. I booked a wine tasting in Bordeaux and the morning tour was cheaper than the afternoon, that made sense.

20 hours ago, Eno said:

What I can't figure out one is 8:30 - 2:00 and one is 8:30 - 2:30, one is 109 and one is 149. No additional info in the description.  I'll call princess and see if they have any info other than reading off the description. I booked a wine tasting in Bordeaux and the morning tour was cheaper than the afternoon, that made sense.

My guess is the $149 one includes lunch and the other one doesn't, hence the reason for the additional 30 minutes.  You would think it would be included in the description.  Maybe the copied and pasted the other and failed to add the lunch part?