Excursion help

natvtxn

DD (she's 21) and I will be on Ecstacy 4/8-4/13. This is her first cruise and my second. Itinerary on Carnival.com shows being in Cozumel from 8AM-5PM. My docs show 9AM-10PM. Assuming the docs are correct, we would like to have some beach time for 3-4 hours and some shopping time. Since we are 2 femails alone, what would you seasoned Cozumel cruisers suggest? Taking a taxi to a beach? Rent car? I need to know the safest and best schedule for us to have.

Second part of this is what to do in PDC? Again, carnival.com says we are going to Progreso, but docs say PDC.

When we were in Cozumel in October (5 days before Wilma got there), we were in a large group and rented mopeds. Spent the day at the beach and then shopped for a bit before getting back on Elation.

Thanks for all your help. I've learned mucho from this site!

This will be moved to the poc board, but in the mean time, everyone says Paradise beach is the place to go. It's free ( just want you to spend $8 or 10pp). Take a cab there, and then afterwards back to Carlos and Charlies or into town for some shopping.

Archived