Ultimate speciality dining package

Taclin01

I have noticed a new dining package, it’s the ultimate specialty dining. Has anybody used it on the edge class ships? Is it allowed to be used at Legrand Bistro for lunch? Would it be easy to obtain reservations for the specialty restaurants on board? I always book my dining, separate and pay the full price to make sure I get what I want. But this is a great deal, so I was just asking if anyone has ever done this and what their experience was with it. Thanks. 

Yes, you can use it for Le Grand Bistro for lunch however, with every dining package, the reservations will need to be made onboard. Best thing to do is speak with the head waiter after you do your muster drill on day 1.

There will be plenty of space because Celebrity only shows a limited amount of dining inventory pre-cruise. About 50% of the remaining seats for specialty dining are filled onboard.

18 minutes ago, Taclin01 said:

I have noticed a new dining package, it’s the ultimate specialty dining. Has anybody used it on the edge class ships? Is it allowed to be used at Legrand Bistro for lunch? Would it be easy to obtain reservations for the specialty restaurants on board? I always book my dining, separate and pay the full price to make sure I get what I want. But this is a great deal, so I was just asking if anyone has ever done this and what their experience was with it. Thanks. 

Scroll to the next page to read my post about this.   It's a great deal, but there is an issue.  If you buy the package at the discount, you must book onboard.  Those that pay full price for a single reservation, can book beforehand.  This becomes an issue with the times to dine for those with the package.  Many time slots are taken before you even get on the ship.  We are doing it and hoping for the best.  We also booked concierge, and with that comes priority booking....Or so they say.   Will see.