Another website question/issue

CLOU

So, in the past, under preferences, I was able to choose both my Seabourn club benefit choices as well as other preferences, such as how I want the beds configured, pillow choice and in room bar set up.  Now, under the preferences tab, the website lets me pick one benefit choice each for me and my husband, but it won't let me select the second one to which I am entitled.  If I uncheck the laundry benefit, it lets me select a different benefit and then select laundry again, but it won't save both choices.  It only saves the laundry choice.  I know I can go the Seabourn Square and tell them when I board but I was trying to take care of things in advance.

As to the bed configuration, pillow choice, or in room bar set up, I don't see any way to choose those at all.  When I go to preferences in under the Manage my Cruise tab, instead any options, I am prompted to log in again, but then it won't even let me do that.  One again, I know I can take care of these things when I board, but I would really like to make sure that at least the bed is set up correctly, and even the correct pillows are there.  I know I can contact my TA, and I will do that, but I am wondering if anyone has had more success than I have.

Seabourn's website and app is janky (that's software jargon for $*#*), but it's better than Cunard's site.  Call Seabourn or your travel agent if it isn't working.  In the case of bed setup (we get the bed split) we don't want to immediately ask our stewardesses to redo their well executed work upon boarding so it is important to us that this be communicated ahead of time.

It amazes me that Carnival Corporation can't deliver modern websites and apps.

Edited by stan01