Final payment question

coscab

I will be sailing on Caribbean Princess Dec. 2024, first time on Princess, I have also booked the same ship for march 2025. 

The day I get off in Dec is the day final payment is due, if I don't feel that I want to sail that particular ship again can they cancel for me on the ship, or if I like the Princess experience can I pay the final payment on the ship.

I don't use my phone to do that type of transaction so I am wondering if guest service can handle something like that.

Thanks for any help.

16 minutes ago, coscab said:

Thank you so much, I do use a TA but I just got off of a cruise and was not very tech savvy with my email communication, some of my messages didn't arrive until the day I got home. 

As TK76RCA suggests, you could just give your TA a quick Yay or Nay on the day you get off the Dec. 2024 cruise. You should have phone service then, and could reach your TA. Just be sure she/he is well aware and is waiting for your call. It's very tight, but do-able. 

BTW, I hope you enjoy your cruise on Caribbean Princess...and will decide even early on during the cruise that the March one is a go. It will give your TA a little breathing room to do final payment if you could reach her/him earlier than the very last day that final payment is due.

43 minutes ago, coscab said:

Thank you so much, I do use a TA but I just got off of a cruise and was not very tech savvy with my email communication, some of my messages didn't arrive until the day I got home. 

Since you have a TA, on board, Princess can not help you since your TA owns the booking now. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SKCruiser007 said:

As TK76RCA suggests, you could just give your TA a quick Yay or Nay on the day you get off the Dec. 2024 cruise. You should have phone service then, and could reach your TA. Just be sure she/he is well aware and is waiting for your call. It's very tight, but do-able. 

BTW, I hope you enjoy your cruise on Caribbean Princess...and will decide even early on during the cruise that the March one is a go. It will give your TA a little breathing room to do final payment if you could reach her/him earlier than the very last day that final payment is due.

Thank you

20 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Since you have a TA, on board, Princess can not help you since your TA owns the booking now. 

This is true.  I would also recommend contacting your TA before the end of the cruise. You have over a year to figure out how to email from the ship.  Since you will be sailing in the Caribbean, you might be able to actually call at little or no cost.  That will depend on your location and your phone plan.