Looking For A Beach Tent

I looked at all of the topics and was not quite sure where to post this. I am sorry if it is in the wrong place. 

We are taking a 10-day on Princess in February. Six of those days will be on a beach. We would like to get some sun, but not be in it (directly) for 5 - 8 hours each day. I would like to purchase a beach tent that fits two average-sized adults.  I will be traveling by plane to the city of the port, so it cannot be gigantic. It needs to either be a carry-on or fit in a checked bag (28" spinner). 

If anybody here has purchased one and has some feedback, preferably on a good tent that is easy to set-up, shake the sand from and tote around, I would be most grateful. 🙂 

I am a beach lover but am very fair and need shade. I bought this tent online from Amazon and it worked well. Has its own carry bag with a strap so can be carryon. Opens and sets up super easy (prior to this I had one where you had to connect all the bars and string them through straps on exterior. This is much easier). Two adults can easily fit inside. I have even used it elsewhere with small fold up sand chairs. I hope CC lets me share this link :

Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent, SPF 50+ Beach Tent Provides shelter from The Sun for 3+ People https://a.co/d/gTBPXcy

pacific breeze easy setup beach tent spf 50+. It’s $59.99 and there’s a $5 coupon right now. Folded up in carry case it’s 40” long.  We take it everywhere we go. 

• Like 2

Look online and you can probably find various options for a "beach canopy" similar to the sample one described below. I was recently at the beach and saw a couple with one that was in a small duffle bag. It takes a bit longer to set up since you have to put sand in the bags but it is definitely portable.

"YENGIAM Beach Canopy Beach Tent Pop Up Shade 7.5X7.5 FT Portable Sun Shelter Extra Windproof Rope Stable Sun Protection with Carry Bag Easy Set Up for Family Outdoor Camping Fishing Backyard Picnics"

• Like 1