Seabourn Post Cruise Feedback

caviarforme

Having returned from our last 21 days cruise on Ovation in mid December we were waiting for the opportunity to make comments and formally record our appreciation of certain crew members on the usual feedback forms/surveys - have we missed them? Are they one of the "cuts"? Are SB no longer interested? or are they only on the dreaded "Source" App which means I have to unsuccessfully try to type on my phone?

Any Ideas?

They are strongly encouraging people to use Source app during the cruise so the crew member gets immediate recognition and any problem areas can be addressed at that time.  In practice, as with any other electronic message in the workplace or among friends, be aware that your message will likely get forwarded to the crew member in question so make sure you write it with that in mind.  We did also get a questionnaire emailed to us about 3-5 business days after we got off the ship.

Thanks all - nothing in the junk folder for either of us. Probably another IT hitch as we always get other SB e-mails. A shame as some excellent crew that deserved congratulations.

I used the onboard Source comment after being ignored for 25 minutes in the Obs lounge for tea and it worked, but that is not the same as giving an overall view.

After our Seabourn cruise in November, my wife received the email survey but I did not.  I called Seabourn Club and was told I could either copy my wife's survey or write my own comments/feedback and send it to Guest Relations (guestrelations@seabourn.com).

I did copy and complete the survey. 

2 hours ago, FlyingScotSailors said:

After our Seabourn cruise in November, my wife received the email survey but I did not.  I called Seabourn Club and was told I could either copy my wife's survey or write my own comments/feedback and send it to Guest Relations (guestrelations@seabourn.com).

I did copy and complete the survey. 

Thanks Flying...... - anyone got a copy of the survey? Otherwise I will just send comments as suggested

12 hours ago, caviarforme said:

I used the onboard Source comment after being ignored for 25 minutes in the Obs lounge for tea and it worked, but that is not the same as giving an overall view.

Unfortunately I did the same, only it was ordering a drink in Obs lounge before dinner and having it show up 20 minutes later on two different days (while others were getting theirs promptly).  The cause was that both times we ended up sitting next to a large group making a lot of special requests and the waiter had to run around the ship to fulfill those.  While the waiter was gone no one covered his duties which is what I pointed out in my Source app comments.  The lead bartender approached me within hours and apologized.  We handled the situation by making sure the large group was as far away as possible from where we sat.