Switching guests onboard and extra keys

2Crewsers

Specifically wondering about Princess...If we book 3 rooms for our family and want to switch who stays each room after we embark, is Guest Services able to update the medallions so they open the room the guest switched to? Or can it be programmed to open 2 rooms? Also, will they give extra room cards upon request? TIA!

19 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yes, GS can handle what you want. However, they will not issue more than one medallion per person. It's all done by programming such that 1 medallion can open multiple doors. The "responsible parties" for each cabin must be present to authorize this.

Great to hear! Thanks for your quick answer. 

8 hours ago, travelin.sisters said:

it is so much easier to do this now with the medallion, just go to GS & they enter it into the computer & you are good to go...usually one of our first stops after boarding so that we can visit back & forth

Great to hear it's not only doable but seamless! Usually we travel solo, but we have family traveling with us this time. Looking forward to it!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 2Crewsers said:

Great to hear it's not only doable but seamless! Usually we travel solo, but we have family traveling with us this time. Looking forward to it!

We had two cabins, one with my son, his wife and two grandkids - room two my husband and I.

We went to guest services and I had all the medallions set to open either cabin door.

No questions, no problems.  It worked out great.

• Like 1