MSC World Europa questions.

True Liandry

Good day!

First question. As I know there is  some places in front of the ship on top deck what is for MSC Yacht Club guests. But there is also Top Sail Lounge on deck 18. That venue is for everyone or only for YC?

Second question. There is any chance to get to those lounges, just for some minutes to take some photos? Or this is completely impossible?

Third question. I don't know how gratuities work with MSC. They are included in fare or not? Do I need to pay some extra and if yes that is mandatory or not?

Forth question. MSC offer some non alcohol beverages packages? Prices?

Thanks in advance.

1) Top Sail Lounge is YC-exclusive

2) Ask nicely at the YC concierge desk, it'll be up to the YC director.  I've seen videos / photos from folks who've said they've been allowed in for a quick tour, but it's by no means guaranteed.

3) Depends on what country you've booked in - some include, some don't. If you've already booked, check your booking on the website, on the Booking Details tab it'll show "Service Charges - Gratuities included" if they are.  If you haven't, it'll tell you during the booking process.  Note that that's for the daily gratuities only; anything you spend on-board gets a 15% gratuity added.

4) Yes, there's an alcohol-free package.  I see the UK pricing, as that's where I am - for a 7-day cruise, £147 per adult; kids get it for less, but mine are beyond that now so it doesn't show me the current price.  Includes

Non-alcoholic cocktails

Fresh fruit and protein cocktails

Energy drinks

Sodas

Energy drinks

Flavored water

Soda by glass and bottle

Wide range of hot drinks

Soft serve ice cream

Beverage gratuities included

Edited by maehara

Thanks everyone for answers. This is sad what there is no at least one lounge in front of the ship, because this is very important view point. And inside YC cabin cost more than big cabin with big balcony on aft section of the ship.

That was my mistake about deck 18. 🙂

Also, I know on RC ships they offer all access tour about crew places. I was on that tour on Allure of the Seas. Do MSC offer something similar?

Edited by True Liandry