Ronys Tours

houseflipper48

3 minutes ago, Maysel said:

I have been emailing with them, but the price has more than doubled since I used them last.  I am looking at other options.

We've used Victor Bodden several times and we did enjoy his tours and I believe his is less expensive. I'll prob email him to see if he'll respond. 

• Like 2

There is a new company called Roatan Driver, I have seen many of Jesy's helpful posts and I very much appreciate her kindness and wisdom.  

Maybe have a click through their website. 

8 hours ago, billyelliot said:

Hi it will be my 1st time to this island. Can anyone tell me .. are there buses at the dock with sightseeing tours, available on the day? Thanks 

I most definitely would look into a private driver for the day, that way the day is customized to what you'd like to do. I'd suggest Victor Bodden or Ronys Tours. We've been many times and always hire a driver for the day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, houseflipper48 said:

I most definitely would look into a private driver for the day, that way the day is customized to what you'd like to do. I'd suggest Victor Bodden or Ronys Tours. We've been many times and always hire a driver for the day.

Thank you 

I had a tour booked with Rony back in 2019 but unfortunately high winds prevented the ship from docking in Roatan.

I have a re-do planned with Rony this summer. Sometimes it has taken a couple days for an e-mail response but otherwise I had no issue whatsoever conversing with him and his staff and setting up our tour. It was very similar to when I planned the 2019 tour.