Europa League shown onboard?

I know that the bars on board show premier league football but does anyone know if they are able to show Europa League games?

We have a sea day when Brighton's next Europa league game is due to be held so if they are not shown then I'll have to pay for the enhanced wifi and find a stream.

I cannot help you with your question, but am looking forward to seeing Brighton at Stoke on Saturday in the hope that the mighty Potters can reverse the defeat in the 4th round last season. 😊

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thedonkeycentrehalf said:

I know that the bars on board show premier league football but does anyone know if they are able to show Europa League games?

We have a sea day when Brighton's next Europa league game is due to be held so if they are not shown then I'll have to pay for the enhanced wifi and find a stream.

Unless it has changed recently it will be whatever Sports 24 show, so luck of the draw, their web site may give you an idea. Sky sport will be available on your cabin TV if showing on Sky.

• Like 1

Been on 4 P&O Ships but never seen Sky on any of them but won't make a difference if they have as TNT Sports (formally known as BT Sports) have the televising rights for the Europa League and Champions League.

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news unless it is on Sports 24 but will not be on Sky.

3 hours ago, Cpt Pugwash said:

Been on 4 P&O Ships but never seen Sky on any of them but won't make a difference if they have as TNT Sports (formally known as BT Sports) have the televising rights for the Europa League and Champions League.

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news unless it is on Sports 24 but will not be on Sky.

I think the Sky sports programme referred to would be Sky Sports News, which is one of the TV channels available on P&O, and most other cruise lines sailing out of the UK.

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

I think the Sky sports programme referred to would be Sky Sports News, which is one of the TV channels available on P&O, and most other cruise lines sailing out of the UK.

Maybe but Sky Sports News does exactly that reports news doesn't show any live sport.

On 1/2/2024 at 4:58 PM, yorkshirephil said:

Unless it has changed recently it will be whatever Sports 24 show, so luck of the draw, their web site may give you an idea. Sky sport will be available on your cabin TV if showing on Sky.

Thanks Phil.  The Sport24 website says that they do have rights for Europa league games but I guess it will depend which other fixtures are on that evening (or afternoon Caribbean time).

I'll take the IPad and have access to an IPTV service so hopefully I can get that to work on the Britannia wifi.

• Like 1