Calendar view option gone?!?

Hello!

I used to use the hack of clicking on "Cruise Deals" to search for specific date using calendar view. That no longer works! Does anyone know

how to look up available sailings in calendar view now? (I can't believe there isn't an easy option for that. My vacation time is set 

in stone once I submit it.  I'm not retired YET. lol. It gets exhausting opening up the specific dates for the month each time). 

Thank you!! I know ya'll will have a way. 

Some travel agent sites allow you to search by specific date. And of course by calling a TA or PVP you can find cruises that fit your dates exactly.

15 hours ago, mz-s said:

Some travel agent sites allow you to search by specific date. And of course by calling a TA or PVP you can find cruises that fit your dates exactly.

Yes, good idea on the sites but still it's not a calendar view that I've found. I do like crui**.com. PVP or TA won't work because I do it every day for fun. LOL....Always comparing ports to ships to departure port to cabins to length of cruise to cost to deposit amounts, etc. Then I research the islands a little if I haven't been there then back to the bookings. Royal, NCL and Celebrity all allow for date range search.