Lisbon Cruise Port/Greenock (Glasgow) port transfer

VT8789

I’m taking the British Isles, Lisbon to Glasgow cruise in March. I’m trying to figure out which terminal the Hurtigruten ship will dock at in Lisbon. The old terminal or the new terminal?

We will disembark at Greenock near Glasgow Scotland. Can anyone tell me that easiest and best way, that is moderately priced, to get from the port at Greenock to the Glasgow airport? I will be staying at a hotel at the airport. Thank you so much for your help.

I have several times been in Lisbon and there were several possibilities to dock, but they were always next to each other.

In Greenock Hurtigruten is building a new terminal which wasn't finished yet in 2023, so they only had a tent (beware, no facilities !) for embarkation and disembarkation.

Hurtigruten offered transfer by bus to the airport, which simply was much too expensive. For the same price we took a taxi. There's a dispatcher  directing passengers but it still was a hassle - not enough free taxis. A lot had them pre-ordered and were able to leave quickly.

I think we paid 45 pounds - there is a link to Glasgow taxis where you can find out the current prices.It's possible to do the transfer by train and bus, but it is quite far to walk to the station etc. I wouldn't recommend it.

• Thanks 1