Excursion booking date moved up 5 weeks!

longterm

Gail - I would ask here on CC if others could post or send you directly the shore excursion pdf from last year's cruises.  Maybe check your roll call?

2 hours ago, Gail Boertzel said:

I think Viking should have planned this change better. For a June cruise, owner's suite can book excursions tomorrow and the excursions being offered are still not posted on line. This is an Iceland cruise that is port intensive. You need time and information in order to figure things out. 

I can't agree with you more! We sail in May and our shorex have not yet been loaded in.

Honestly, they should have had everything loaded in and ready to roll before they made any sort of announcement.

I hate being in the middle of this mess. 

• Like 1

Any word on changes to specialty restaurant bookings? Last 2 week cruise despite being in a PV we could not get any bookings before 8:30PM, even when onboard. Complained to desk at Chef's Table at dinnertime and they said they'd squeeze us in and they did. Place was full. Manfredi's was a no go for us.

My updated invoice shows the earlier excursion selection date but the specialty restaurant booking date remains as originally stated, much later. Hope it's so. Hate having to check every day or missing and no Manfredi's before 8:30PM.