Food on the Serenade?

We cruised on Serenade last November/December and the food was good. I don' t have menu's but here are a few things that I remembered. The Mushroom puff pastry is really good, most of the soups in the dining room for dinner were especially good - even the fruit soups.

Make sure that you also check out the Seaview Cafe - we usually skipped lunch and then grabbed a snack at the Seaview since we did late dinner. You will love the Serenade!

Just off Serenade last week. I agree about the Seaview Cafe. Awesome "Feathers and Fingers" (chicken wings and chicken fingers with fries or onion rings). I don't think many knew about the Seaview Cafe because it was never crowded. You must also eat at Chops! Best Filet Mignon I ever had!!

Just off Serenade last week. I agree about the Seaview Cafe. Awesome "Feathers and Fingers" (chicken wings and chicken fingers with fries or onion rings). I don't think many knew about the Seaview Cafe because it was never crowded. You must also eat at Chops! Best Filet Mignon I ever had!!

Hi Clark W:

Off the subject........but not really! do you know if they did the Murder Mystery??? at Portinfio??....best Filet Mignon I ever had:)

Being from salmon country, stay away from it on the Serenade!! It was terrible. Most of the fish dishes were so-so. But the steaks and prime ribs were wonderful! As usual, the food is always over-rated. But you'll still enjoy it.

Hi Clark W:

Off the subject........but not really! do you know if they did the Murder Mystery??? at Portinfio??....best Filet Mignon I ever had:)

Murder Mystery was at Portofino's on Wednesday night. Went there on Tuesday and the food and service can not be beat. I thought the food in the dining room was great. Only ate in the Windjammer a couple of times so can't speak to the food there. Best friend thought the pizza from the Solarium was good. And we both loved the onion rings from the Sea View. Friend said the Feathers and Fingers were good as well.

Archived