Can I change my Select Fare cruise to another cruise, even if I have paid the balance.

GOQ

Can I change my Select Fare cruise to another cruise, even if I have paid the balance.

I have a 13 night Tenerife to Malta repositioning cruise on Azura (A411) booked for this March.

I paid the balance last month.

On reflection, for me, this winter has been so horrible so I feel it would have been much better if I had booked the 19 night (A410C) or 20 night (A410A) cruise which includes the week preceding the repositioning part.

Is it too late, I am thinking I might spend half an hour on the phone to P&O only to be told, No.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GOQ said:

I have a 13 night Tenerife to Malta repositioning cruise on Azura (A411) booked for this March.

I paid the balance last month.

On reflection, for me, this winter has been so horrible so I feel it would have been much better if I had booked the 19 night (A410C) or 20 night (A410A) cruise which includes the week preceding the repositioning part.

Is it too late, I am thinking I might spend half an hour on the phone to P&O only to be told, No.

Any transfers need to be done before the balance payment date set by P&O for their direct bookings, which I think is 90 days prior to sailing date.  If you wish to book another cruise as a B2B though, I think you should still get a 10% reduction in both cruises as it is classed as a combination saver.  As it is a fly cruise, you would, of course, only need the flight out on the first cruise and the flight back on the second cruise, but you do not get any more discount for that, except for any flight supplements from a regional airport, as supplements are only chargeable for the flights taken.  You do need to pay select fare to get the combination saver with the 10% reductions though.

Availability can be a problem at this late stage though, regards specific departure airports as well as any individual cruise availability, so best to check with the website as to what is still available, or not.

Edited by tring