LIVE MLK cruise on Freedom to Amber Cove & Grand Turk w/ ninjacat123 and family!!

1 hour ago, KmomChicago said:

PC webcam screenshot just now. I suppose this is you. I am an hour early on time as I am Central.IMG_2866.thumb.png.7efbb6517d32430266094b83481e727a.png

If you see a Ninjacat weeping off her balcony because she’s leaving, then yes that’s my ship😭

• Haha 4

Forgot to post that after D&P party we cleaned up then went to karaoke. Sky sang Close to You by The Carpenters (one of my songs I’d sing to the girls at bedtime) and I sang It’s So Easy by Linda Rondstat. I’ll try to upload a snippet of the videos. IMG_7211.thumb.jpeg.7594c39ac5b7ca43f3ee57e7fbdfbf8b.jpegIMG_7212.thumb.jpeg.1beaf7842a4a5df1bca345f9b3d84288.jpeg

• Like 9

Dinner at MDR. Sad saying goodbye to our waitstaff and our magician 🪄I gave Yarden, Mr TaDa!! A tip envelope, and we thanked him. Such a great person! He’s going home to Israel and not continuing with cruise work. He gave us his business card and I hope he does well and stays safe!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hogladyrider said:

WOW that cruise went by FAST....too fast. Safe travels home and stay warm.

I know!! Sky said it will be weird not to have a cruise in like 2 months. Our next family trip is Japan to celebrate Sky graduation from college this July. Now that is time flying by. I swear Sky was just starting kindergarten 🥹IMG_5077.thumb.jpeg.eb51b95dc5d8c332619c1adb83d70389.jpeg

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Looks like you all had a great time - thanks again for bringing us with you.

Safe travels 🚙and remember there's warmth in numbers, so huddle up.♨️

Thanks Haljo1935!! I bet I’ll have a kitty or two snuggled up tonight 😻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

We’ve lived here since 2007! Where did you buy instead?

We opened an office in Charlotte so we were going to move out there from central california..but forgettttt that humidity!

now I may move out there this year..of course the prices of houses in Tega Cay have skyrocketed, so I’ll probably only be able to afford Pineville or something, lol (our office is in Ballantyne)

• Like 1