REGAL PRINCESS FROM GALVESTON

For Boarding, it was a cluster for us getting there at 10:30 or so. When we got off, we could see a huge line waiting to board.

So my suggestion is to try and get there after 12, as I think there will be less of a wait by then.

We just boarded on Jan 14th. Easy!! We left our hotel at 9:30 and we were on board by 10:30. We parked at the Express Lot dropped off our luggage and entered the building. No lines for security or check-in. We sat in chairs for a couple minutes and they started boarding at 10:15.

We left from pier #28 but returned to pier #25. Makes for a longer walk to the Express lot, but not bad. Here is a map.

https://www.portofgalveston.com/91/Cruise-Parking--General-Information

Hello!

I just booked my first cruise out of Galveston so I don't know anything about the port and hoping someone can answer some questions.

I'm sailing on Princess.  Do they have a separate check in waiting line for platinum/elite cruisers?  Also, do they have a separate platinum and/or elite waiting rooms once inside the terminal if you're not allowed to board the ship yet?

I love these Princess perks in Fort Lauderdale so hoping Galveston has something similar. 

Thanks for your help!

Mary