Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

9 hours ago, JGmf said:

I'm sure those who wear the gargantuan eyelashes love them, and I know beauty is subjective, but c'mon....when did they become so ubiquitous?  And why does it appear there's a fashion competition to make them larger and larger?  How the hell do they stay on? Whoa.

There seems to be a correlation between eyelashes and clotting. The eyelashes get bigger and the clothing smaller and you think “EWE! I don’t want to sit where her nether regions were touching!  

I really don’t appreciate seeing anyone’s lower cheeks

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

And, while I was out taking pictures of other people's garbage, I found Patti another duck...

PXL_20240120_005637832.jpg

Patti is going to be thrilled. Thanks sid! 😃

• Like 12

I figured out my cruise critic profile was signed in on my phone and I followed. I have read so many of your live posts Sid. I'll be sad if this is your final one. But that's the way she goes. 

• Like 2

I ended up walking up to Java Blue before they even had the lights on this morning. And, there was no line, since they weren't open either. I'm right here in the exact same spot I've written every morning, and this'll likely be my last time here, since tomorrow they kick us all off the ship for a whole new set of passengers. 

I can't even imagine what this line will be like then. I'll probably end up having to drink the swill up in the buffet... I'll survive.

PXL_20240120_120318595.jpg

• Like 20

The dream last night was multi layered, and every time I woke up and went back to sleep, it'd just continue from where it left off. One of the main characters was an old buddy from my highschool days at the Metroplex, the punk club downtown that's been torn down since the 80s... 

It unfolded like a Guy Richie crime drama, complete with plot twists, flashbacks, and the like. Best I can remember, there was a giant slab, like marble or something. Apparently it was very valuable, but no one could figure out how to steal it and make it their own. I woke up and went back to sleep several times while this was all happening, and finally I'd figured out a way to make off with the treasure. 

I ended up knocking it over, and it busted into a million pieces, and then I picked up the pieces and carried them away in a wheel barrow. 

Maybe the whole thing was a metaphor for my life. You can get whatever is out there, you just have to figure out a way to make it happen... Anyhoo, that's I take from it anyway...

• Like 20
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Just a short list of things I definitely won't be doing today...

PXL_20240120_122221965.jpg

For sure, since that's yesterday's lineup. 😁

At RFTB for morning bloody mary's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 28

Sun is out, and it looks like it's going to be another hot one today... Maybe enjoy a little warm weather in Miami tomorrow, and then it'll be right back to the middle of winter for me.

PXL_20240120_125040216.jpg

• Like 16