Flight Ease research prior to booking?

Bxc53

2 minutes ago, Bxc53 said:

Is it possible to check flights and prices on Flight Ease without having a booking number?  I thought you could in the past, but no luck now.

Not that I am aware of.  You can always put a cruise on hold which will generate a booking confirmation number.  You go through the booking process online and when it gets to payment it gives you the option to hold.  OR, another possibility is go on the Princess cruise site and find a similar date/itinerary and use their search engine.  This used to be possible but not sure if it still is.  Your best bet is put the HAL cruise on hold.  It cost no monies.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bxc53 said:

Is it possible to check flights and prices on Flight Ease without having a booking number?  I thought you could in the past, but no luck now.

Unless something changed recently it should be. Six months ago, I checked out prices for an upcoming cruise.

I logged in to my account and under upcoming cruise selected manage flights and trave option., The n selected flights. I was able to see what flights were available and their cost. just don't click the finale step to book till after you do your research.

I will say that for international travel Flite Eaze has come up the winner. Local travel I have had mixed results.

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses. 

Durchman, did you have a cruise booked already?  I’m looking to ‘window shop’ cruises and flights to get a rough total.

I just tried your method again, no luck without a booking number. I’ll try Florence’s Hold method. 

thanks 

Edited by Bxc53

18 minutes ago, Dutchman48 said:

Unless something changed recently it should be. Six months ago, I checked out prices for an upcoming cruise.

I logged in to my account and under upcoming cruise selected manage flights and trave option., The n selected flights. I was able to see what flights were available and their cost. just don't click the finale step to book till after you do your research.

I will say that for international travel Flite Eaze has come up the winner. Local travel I have had mixed results.

They haven't booked yet so this wouldn't be available.

To the OP, you can call the Flightease number and they can quote some for you.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

On 1/10/2024 at 1:35 PM, Bxc53 said:

Thanks for the responses. 

Durchman, did you have a cruise booked already?  I’m looking to ‘window shop’ cruises and flights to get a rough total.

I just tried your method again, no luck without a booking number. I’ll try Florence’s Hold method. 

thanks 

Had a cruise booked. I believe it is easy to window shop cruises, but don't think you have access to cruise line arranging flights till you book a cruise.

I generally check various air lines when I am planning to get a ballpark figure. Once I book i then check and see if the cruise line has a better.

Just a note cruise lines won't show flights available as far out as airlines. I believe you need to be under

335 ( rough guess) days or so before  you see what the cruise