Drink Packages

5 hours ago, attitudeda said:

Hello Parrot Heads, I'm booked on the Islander July 7. Looking at the drink package it looks like you only get 10 drinks for the whole 5 nights. Am I interpreting this correctly. 

Thanks

If it's like their original ship Paradise, you can purchase more than one wristband. My recollection is that the price was $99 for 10 drinks and that included the gratuity. You can also share it with another passenger.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, attitudeda said:

Hello Parrot Heads, I'm booked on the Islander July 7. Looking at the drink package it looks like you only get 10 drinks for the whole 5 nights. Am I interpreting this correctly. 

Thanks

MAS Islander has not released drink package information yet. Or did I miss it?    

Hopefully, it will be the same plan as MAS Paradise.  Which, I think is the best drink plan of any cruise line.   If it is the same, you pre-pay for 10 that are loaded on a souvenir  RFID wristband (including the 18% gratuity) and you can buy more bands if you want.  Bonus with that - the bands can be saved and used on a future cruise.  .

We are boarding Islander July 16.  Looking forward to it!

Edited by pr8hd
Added verbiage

If you booked your July 16 sailing on the Islander you would of saw all the packages they are offering. We are on the July 7 sailing of the Islander.

Edited by attitudeda

2 hours ago, attitudeda said:

If you booked your July 16 sailing on the Islander you would of saw all the packages they are offering. We are on the July 7 sailing of the Islander.

I booked a few days after the ship was announced.  No drink packages, excepting sodas were offered or listed at that time. The last MAS facebook post I saw indicated they company was still working in developing drink/packages excursions for Islander.  . 

Were packages offered during your reservation process? 

58 minutes ago, attitudeda said:

Your right my mistake.

No mistake at all.  🙂

I was hoping they had posted packages and excursions for Islander.  Doing a mock booking just to get to the add-ons page is a pain.  

Fins Up!  🦜

Edited by pr8hd
Edit

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 5:05 PM, attitudeda said:

It appears that since Carnival registers and software are already onboard and programmed, MAS is simply recycling that program.  Limited choices, no coffee drinks, 15 max per day, time restrictions, etc.