question about the one night cruise

annie m

It is my understanding that the ship continues to sail. I went on a 3 day cruise to nowhere years ago and the ship did not stop sailing. I imagine it just travels a big loop through the night.

We are going on the SPIRIT 1 nighter in June and I am really looking forward to it!

~Intrepid

It is my understanding that the ship continues to sail. I went on a 3 day cruise to nowhere years ago and the ship did not stop sailing. I imagine it just travels a big loop through the night.

We are going on the SPIRIT 1 nighter in June and I am really looking forward to it!

~Intrepid

How do you book the one nighters? I can't seem to find it on their website. Also is Spirit out of NY in June? That would be too perfect.

How do you book the one nighters? I can't seem to find it on their website. Also is Spirit out of NY in June? That would be too perfect.

The Spirit is scheduled for a 1-Day Father's Day Dinner & Dance Cruise, June 17, out of NYC.

You book it the same way you book any cruise - online, with a TA, or direct with NCL.

June 17th

http://www.ncl.com/itinerary/it_spirit.htm

annie m - the ship sails in a slow looping course. Normally heads out of NYC - along the south coast of LI then turns toward NJ and finally back north into the harbour.

Archived