Trouble Booking Shorex

We just had one excursion cancelled (the Tiger Brewery in Singapore is no longer offering tours) and tours for a changed port on our itinerary departing from Sydney just opened up yesterday.  I tried to book a replacement excursion for the first excursion when we were notified of the cancellation last week, but the RSSC system would not let me get past the "Confirm your Tours" page--it just kept returning me to that page and would not book the excursion.

I asked our Regent agent to try to help and he said he had booked the tour for us, but it never showed up on our excursion summary.  (He kept saying we had a conflict with another tour--but we did not.) When I tried to book tours for the port that opened yesterday (Cooktown, AU) I had the same problem.

Not sure what the problem with the software was, but I finally figured out a fix.  For some reason, the system kept trying to apply some of my OBC to the tours--even though both were included, not extra charge Choice excursions.  I noticed an "edit" button on the payment area, clicked it, reset the amount to $0, and tried checkout and then confirm your tours again.  And, voila, it worked.  Booked the new excursions, received a confirmation email, and they are on my summary.

Offering this up in case anyone else runs into this.  And notifying @mikemoore of something his team might want to look into.

Many thanks,

• Like 1