Miami port

4 minutes ago, Old Maine guy said:

All information that I can find says that terminal A is the correct place to board the Explorer in Miami.  Is that correct?  Will I need any additional information for my driver?

I'd check here:

https://wwwx.miamidade.gov/Apps/Seaport/dailydock/Default.aspx

We're on Explorer in a few weeks and show Terminal G

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Old Maine guy said:

All information that I can find says that terminal A is the correct place to board the Explorer in Miami.  Is that correct?  Will I need any additional information for my driver?

You don't need any extra info - your driver will just follow the signs to your ship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jalves said:

You don't need any extra info - your driver will just follow the signs to your ship.

We were there in November, and the signs were all directing people to the wrong terminals.

4 hours ago, Old Maine guy said:

Terminal A is Royal Caribbean's large, new flashy terminal.  It was built to accommodate the larger ships in the fleet.  If there is a larger Royal Caribbean ship in port at the same time as you will be boarding the Explorer, the larger ship will almost certainly be docked at Terminal A and you will be pushed to another terminal, such as Terminal G mentioned above.  

This is copied from my cruise documents. Explorer is listed as using Terminal G. 

Port PortMiami 1015 N America Way, Miami, FL 33132. Pier Terminal Assignments PortMiami is home to many of our ships. At the time this document was created, our ship pier terminal assignments can be seen below, but are subject to change. Should a change to your terminal assignment be made, you will be notified via email and/or text communication.

Please Note: Before releasing your ground transportation or parking your car, check PortMiami signage to ensure you have arrived at the correct ship / pier terminal.  

Ship Terminal Celebrity Summit G Explorer of the Seas G Grandeur of the Seas G Freedom of the Seas A Icon of the Seas A Independence of the Seas G Harmony of the Seas A Oasis of the Seas A Serenade of the Seas G Airports Miami International A