Spirit: Kareoke Rooms?

dongordon

For those of you Spirit cruisers that have recently been onboard, could you explain what the kareoke private rooms are and how does it work?

Do you practice your songs in there for preparation for the evening kareoke?

My wife is big kareoke on kareoke and has her signature songs like "Sea Cruise" and "Copacabana" and is looking forward to our cruise in July (and kareoke)

Don

Don,

On my 11 day trip on the SPIRIT I never once saw the Karaoke rooms in use, as a matter of fact they were locked. We did check on them several times, but never got around to asking. In theory they are supposed to be used in a small group not necessarily as practice. There was, however, karaoke in Mahrini's several times in the evening (say 9-11 or so). Hopefully you and your DW will take advantage of it.

~Intrepid

We were just on the Spirit 03/12/06. There are 8 karaoke rooms off of the Shanghai bar, however none of them are in use. They are fully equiped with couches, tvs, mikes, etc but when we asked a staff member, he said they are no longer available. The only karaoke is in Maharini's night club from 9 to 11pm.

Archived