Recent Dawn cruisers....what time did you get off the ship?

McCutie

I know I have asked this before but I am losing my mind :) I just wanted to know approx. what time the ship docked and approx what time you got off the ship...

I need to give the car service an estimated time for pick up on Easter..

Thanks!!!!

I know I have asked this before but I am losing my mind :) I just wanted to know approx. what time the ship docked and approx what time you got off the ship...

I need to give the car service an estimated time for pick up on Easter..

Thanks!!!!

best approximate time 11 am - the best plan is to bring a cell phone - call the service when you dock - normally the first off the ship will be 90 minutes later.

If you do express and drag your own bags off or you have VIP disembarkation you will be among the first groups off by around 10 am. Depending on deck it could be another hour before you are off.

Get your drivers reach number and call him for pickup when you exit the custom's hall. You can not use your phone in the hall.

Thanks for the heads up to both of you~ My car service charges a huge fee if they wait around more than 1/2 hour esp. on a holiday....

We will have the VIP disembarkation because of the suite so that is definitely another great perk :)

Thanks for the heads up to both of you~ My car service charges a huge fee if they wait around more than 1/2 hour esp. on a holiday....

We will have the VIP disembarkation because of the suite so that is definitely another great perk :)

Better then to have them come a little later then you think. You can take your time getting out of the pier. If the ship is late docking (after 8:30 am ) you can call and adjust the pickup so they are not waiting

Get your drivers reach number and call him for pickup when you exit the custom's hall. You can not use your phone in the hall.

Aaaah...they say you can't but you CAN!

And, if your driver is wise he can enter the hall:)

He will meet you as soon as you exit Customs;)

Archived