Silver Spirit sailing February 26 to dubai

CrusinPaul

Do you think the above sailing from Mahe to Dubai will be canceled ?  In view of the unrest in the Middle East ?  And the cancellation of the moon going thru the coast of Yemen? 
I hope silver sea decides quickly and sends us a letter confirming the voyage is still going in spite of area difficulties. 
I am looking forward to the trip ! 
unfortunately I read from a contributor that Silver Sea has canceled all voyages in the UAE.

We share your concerns ( and hopes) as we,also, are on this segment. Unfortunately we also are on the previous leg. CPT-Mahe. At booking time, to get space we had to book two segments altho we eventually got one thru cabin. We booked flights independently . I worry about being stuck in Mahe.

i have read about the recent cancellations involving DOH, Oman and Dubai. May I ask

where you heard that all UAE are cancelled? As you know, our segment includes these ports so at this point it is hard to believe that it will go forward as planned and difficult to imagine

an alternatd itineray in that region.

6 hours ago, CrusinPaul said:

Do you think the above sailing from Mahe to Dubai will be canceled ?  In view of the unrest in the Middle East ?  And the cancellation of the moon going thru the coast of Yemen? 
I hope silver sea decides quickly and sends us a letter confirming the voyage is still going in spite of area difficulties. 
I am looking forward to the trip ! 
unfortunately I read from a contributor that Silver Sea has canceled all voyages in the UAE.

I got this email from my TA rep yesterday as I am also on this cruise

Thank you for your email.  Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year break.  I understand what you said about the Red Sea situation/. At this stage, your voyage from Mahe to Dubai is going ahead as schedule. We don’t have any further information about any cancelation or itinerary change.

Hopefully all will be as planned